- MUMIE Wiki
This Wiki contains the Mumie documentation shared by the community. It covers both software and content as well as their best practice usage.
Most important sections are the Manuals and Tutorials & Howtos!¶
Content and Courses¶
This section is mainly adressed towards content authors.
- TeX Parser for Applets, generic TeX
- Generic Problems
- Generic Visualizations
- Advanced dynamical problems
- Expression Syntax for Applets
- List of TeX Commands for Applets
- List of TeX commands for Generic Problems
- Normalize and expansion rules
- How to:
- How to create an applet
- How to sign an applet
- How to create and test a program problem
- How to create a multiple choice applet problem (old syntax)
- How to import an image
- How to plot graphs of functions
- How to set the size of an image in a TeX-source
- How to create a link pointing to an other Mumie-Page
- How to create a link pointing to a non Mumie Websites e.g. Wikipedia
- How to create a reference to a specific position in the same or in an other Mumie document
This section mainly adresses to lecturers.
This section mainly adresses to server administrators.
- Changing the standard ports for Postgres, Apache, and Tomcat
- Adding a new language
- Mumie Workshop Mai 12-14 2009
Software Manuals and Specifications¶
Manuals contain explanations and illustrations of single software packages. Specifications are mainly interface definitions. Both are very technology oriented.
Frequently asked questions concerning the usage and development of Mumie software and content.
To download a MIAU version please go to the files section of our project:miau project.