- MUMIE Wiki
This Wiki contains the Mumie documentation shared by the community. It covers both software and content as well as their best practice usage.
Most important sections are the Manuals and Tutorials & Howtos!¶
Content and Courses¶
This section is mainly adressed towards content authors.
- TeX Parser for Applets, generic TeX
- Generic Problems
- Generic Visualizations
- Advanced dynamical problems
- Expression Syntax for Applets
- List of TeX Commands for Applets
- List of TeX commands for Generic Problems
- Normalize and expansion rules
- Mumie standard TeX (Jmmtex References)
- How to:
This section mainly adresses to lecturers.
This section mainly adresses to server administrators.
Software Manuals and Specifications¶
Manuals contain explanations and illustrations of single software packages. Specifications are mainly interface definitions. Both are very technology oriented.