Installtion of packages:¶
Checkout from a repository Location¶
General Rule: You should checkout the trunk of a package only - not any branch.First Checkout:
- Go to the Repository, by clicking to SVN Repository Exploring (right top corner you find a menu with the possible views)
- Right click on the frame SVN Repository to the left and select new.
- Enter the Repository Location Information like (SVN) https://svn.mumie.net and your personal account data.
- Select from the repository the packages you need.
Using existing packages, which are not imported¶There are two Menu entries:
- Open the menu File -> Import from File System -> General -> Existing Projects into Workspace
- Open the view "Packages" and open the context menu (right mouse button) -> Import -> General -> Existing Projects into Workspace
The following dialog will be open:
- Select a root directory where the package is located or browse via the Button "Browse"
- The dialog will updated itself and now you can see a list of "Projects"
- Select all the projects they want to import
- Optional Select "Copy projects into workspace" if the selected projectes are not in the workspace directory, but should be immediately available there